I saw this back ground on a commercial and thought it would look good on a card, I like the plain w/ a patterned better than the 2 patterned papers together, or maybe if I would have put more space in between the the 2 patterned it might have shown up better? not sure
cricut cuts Indie art skull @ 2 1/4" in blackout shadow and base inside skull @ 3 1/2"
crown IA @ 3 1/4"
cricut Robotz #1 @ 4 1/2"
#8 @ 3" and # 43 font for the star @ 1 3/4 & 2" inside star @ 4"
inking, stickles
the inside
the inside
I forgot my own hubby for father's day, so he will be getting the one with a crown....oops!!




Too cute! Love the paper you used, Especially the ones with the stars. Love how you pieced the paper!
ReplyDeleteawesome cards . i like how you pieced the design together also
ReplyDelete