CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sarah's 30th Bd card

My baby is turning 30 next week,  so I had to come up with something special for her. Since I love butterflies it just had to be one.
cricut cuts from Indie art Butterfly at 3" in blackout, shadow and base
Don Juan  30 @ 3/4"
Jasmine Sarah @ 1", corners @ 2 1/2" real dial and the th @ 1/2" in shadow
stamping happy birthday @ 1 1/2"
lilac ink and rounded corner punch   5 1/2" square card.

                                                                    the inside
                              the colors are so much nicer in real life, a bright yellow and a lilac

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carol. From that cartridge, the only thing i like, it's the butterfly. Happy Birthday to your BABY.
    Hugs. Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the colors! I also love the butterfly from Indie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. The colors are gorgeous and of course the butterfly is awesome. Happy birthday Sarah!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!