CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Friday, June 4, 2010

Kris & Francis 13th Anniversary card

 3rd card with random pick of cricut cartridges....

this time I grabbed Animal Kingdom, thinking I should find something for my husband in here, after all his BD is the next big day coming up.....nope instead I found the fishy  kisses and thought anniversary. so this is what I came up with
Animal Kingdom bowl @3 1/2"
fish @ 1 1/4" , I have a flip feature on my create which really comes in handy
sea weed @ 2"    and fishy kisses @ 3/4"
Now here is the funny part of this card, it might look like something you might have seen....well I was looking through the hand book that comes with the cartridge and this is what they used for a sample. I wish I would have seen it first, it would have saved me a lot of paper and time...I started with the fish bowl and worked from there, good thing too, I wanted to make a 1/4 card and it ended up square.
no picture of the inside, it is just the gold background on this one....

2 comments:

thank you for your comment!!!