CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Friday, June 4, 2010

John's Bd card

okay, so yesterday got a little hectic around here in the morning and the afternoon was to nice to be on the computer, anyway I have lots for you to look at today, so I am going to scatter the posts so they are not piled up on top of each other.  so here we go.....

here is the 2nd cartridge that I grabbed and made a card from....Going Places...hmmmm the sail boat looks like a lot of fun to make, so a birthday card it is....
Going Places sailboat @ 3 1/2" page 113
sun page 112 @ 1 1/2"
lots of inking, punch for the water,   

                                                                                the inside

2 comments:

  1. Cute card! Perfect for a summer birthday! Love the sailboat and I'm sure John will too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your "grab" system just makes me smile! GREAT card! That would even be good framed on a desk. Yes, we see moose now and then here in Alaska. And yes, it's very strange and interesting. They are MUCH BIGGER than I ever thought! I'm short-only 5'2" - and they are much taller than me. MUCH!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!