for my 5th random cartridge....My World.... lots of stuff on this one and remember I had another card sneak in on me? Well this is for and elderly man at church...Have to make him a card and found this
Old car cut @ 2" in base and shadow
the inside
Now I don't get excited to often over paper, okay ya I do, anyway I saw this plum colored paper and I knew I wanted to make another old card with it, here is my husbands card, not flowery or mushy.....
I believe the rest of this months cards will be random pick, it work for me so far.....
Have a wonderful day, we are getting some much needed rain today, so I will be making more cards....



Great car! They will both love those cards.
ReplyDeleteGreat card Carol... Thanks for visiting by my blog...and YES! looking forward for good scrappy days. HUGS...SK :)
ReplyDeleteGreat card Carol. You said you were going to be busy and you were so right.Eldon will love this card.
ReplyDelete