Hi all, I had another card to make tossed into my (have to make card) for the month of June. This time it is a High School Graduation....I had found the sketch I wanted to follow and pulled out everyday paper dolls, because I knew there was a cap a gown in it....after I read her announcement and it said their school flower was a black rose with silver tips, I just had to go with that....
cricut Indie Art cartridge rose @ 3 1/2"
George oval @ 4 1/2 & 4 1/4" 3" sentiment (inside)
2010 in base and shadow @ 3/4"
I had to go into my Christmas paper to get this deep red....and the lovely green that I used for the stem, is not so lovely in the picture....
the inside
parts of her announcement
I don't recall having a song and flower the year I graduated....that is where I got the idea from, I can guarantee
there isn't another like this out there...LOL



Great card Carol. You did a fabulous job on the rose.
ReplyDeletevery pretty!!!she will love it
ReplyDelete