this sketch I found over by Patti @ Stampersize, It is a sketch and digi challenge but I had this card in mind when I saw the sketch. sketch by Jessie Fitz Henry
My Nephew and his wife bought their first home in Dec. and are have their first house party. this is what I came up with...
SYI trees @ 7"--inside, 5 3/4 & 3 1/4"
JOTS home @ 3 1/4"
Home accents HOME @ 1"
I know it is a fall scene, I just bought this paper at M's with my 40% off coupon
it is call nutmeg. large 1/2 fold size card
inside and the colors look much better here...
not sure why my camera did not pick up the beautiful color in the first picture, but the true colors are in the second....thanks for looking, Carol<><


I LOVE this paper! It looks like leaves blowing in the wind. Great card!! And even if the camera made the front a different shade, it still looks really nice. :)
ReplyDeleteI responded in my comments after your's, but in case you don't see it, I'm pasting it here too........
ReplyDeleteLOL @ Carol. I do LOVE most of my carts, but there are some I don't love. I don't love Indie Art. I don't love Home Accents. :) I'm having tons of fun with EDPD right now. I was the same way with Paper Pups - I made a card with all the doggie cuts on that one. :) Janis
What a lovely card. Great colors. Love it.
ReplyDelete