CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

humming bird

Hi all, Well I started to make a Jeannie Phillips card, then it took a left turn and didn't turn back
I starter with the frame and background piece and that is all the farther I got with a Jeannie card
then I found this floral in Lyrical Letters and just had to cut them just to find out it is such a fine cut and tore my paper not once, twice but 3 times before I got the right speed pressure and blade depth. I was not going to let the paper win...taking it off of the mat was a bit tricky too
page 72 shift connected is where you will find the flower cut @ 3 & 3 1/2"
humming bird page 68 shift italic mono line @ 2" cut twice and layer off center a bit.
lots of inking, but not on the flowers, they would tear... little glitter gel pen
hope you like because it was a stinker to make...
                                           no inside picture...just the frame and background cuts

1 comment:

  1. Love this card Carol. Great job on the hummingbird and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!