CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

all occasion

now that I have finished my "have to" cards for June I can make what I want, or at least try...
Cricut Storybook K pg. 38 circle 4 3/4 real dial  size
scalloped 5 1/2" I in shadow p.36 real dial size
Home Decor dragonfly @ 2 1/4" in shadow, blackout and base.
I have seen this circle and scalloped used as a big flower so I thought I would give it  a try
I did not want to put the 1/2 on the inside so I made 2
lots of inking and little gems for the eyes
                                       the inside, I like to off center once in awhile and show off the
                                                   paper a little bit more,,, I think it works

2 comments:

  1. Great cards Carol! I love dragonflies! Love the paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I really love these cards.....love the LO on them !!
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!