CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

MoJoMonday # 142-Matt and Courtney's 6 ann card

Last night I cleaned up my craft room, sorted through all of my papers and organized my table.
what a good feeling that is!!!
and made a card!  for this one I used
Mojo Monday sketch
Lyrical Letters  Hello @ 1 1/2" cut off the butterfly and cut the butterfly shift @ 1 1/2" real dial size
inking and diamond stickles...MS punches
card is 6 1/4 x 4 1/4, pink is 6 x 4 1/4 and pattern is 5 3/4 x 4"..square started 3 1/4 x 3 1/4"

5 comments:

  1. Carol,

    Thanks for the nice comment on my blog! :)
    Wow... your card is so elegant and beautiful! Lovely work!!

    Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gold just makes the whole thing sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH this is just so pretty...I always want to use those frame type cuts with the pretty edges and I am always always at a loss when I try... you did just a beautiful job.
    hugs
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! Such a fabulous little butterfly. Thanks for playing Mojo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh so pretty Carol. Love the butterfly with the glitter on the wings!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!