CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Paper Playtime #1 Groovy Amanda's Bd card

Hi all, I was beginning to think I missed this challenge but I am down to 10 hours and I am sure someone else will post after me also....this is the first for  Paper Playtime   GROOVY
I found this cute little turtle at Bugaboostamps.com   and knew I wanted to make her very colorful
Cricut cut George W shift to get the oval cut @ 3 1/2" & 3 3/4"
 Lyrical Letters   Happy birthday @ 1 3/4"?
no inking this time, corner punch and stickles  
                                                                        the inside

5 comments:

  1. This is so bright and cheery! Great card! Love the corner punches matching the fun shapes you added. Thanks for playing in paper with us at Paper Playtime! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol! What a great card. So colorful and I love your little turtle image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your cards are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Carol. You can't go wrong with a Bugaboo image. The paper you used is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tooooo stinkin' cute! Love your adorable turtle!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!