CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Friday, March 2, 2012

iSpy Sketches #5 Anniversary

good morning to all, it is going to be another dreary day, started with fog and could hardly see the school bus coming, good thing for that flashing bubble on top!
this card was a lot of fun to  make I used the same papers from the last card a I had made and added a couple more from the same pack
lots of inking, flat pearls, cuttle bug, crinkle bows made into a 5 1/2 inch square card
not sure if my sister will get this or my husbands brother  both are in April

                                         the inside
black  4 1/4 square
purple 4 1/8 sq
bl  2 1/4 x 3 3/4
cream  2 1/8 x 3 5/8
bl  2 1/2 sq
 blue  2 3/8 sq
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the scroll you used for the corner and hearts for the two "thingies". Thanks for playing along at I Spy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours with your blacks matting and your corner layer scroll work! Thank you for playing along this week with us over at iSpy Sketches :D

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!