"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."........................ ............................. ............................ Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.
CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!
Sunday, March 25, 2012
iSpy Sketches #8
good morning all, cool morning but the sun is shining nicely, for this sketch I may have taken it a bit far, so I hope that you can still see it in my finished card...I was thinking spring, the grass is greening and I noticed my tulips are starting to come up....lots of inking, flat pearls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It's lovely!!! Love pearls myself!!! Flowers are lovely!! Thanks for playing at I Spy!!!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty card! Love it! Olena
ReplyDeleteLove those corner swirls! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining in with iSpy Sketches!
ReplyDeleteps - http://support.google.com/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=42537
Nope you didn't take the sketch too far at all! You card is beautiful and the pearls are the perfect touch for all of your cut outs! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at iSpy Sketches! :)
ReplyDelete