CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

sympathy card

good morning to all,   last week I made a sympathy card so that I would have one made up ahead of time,
Friday, my uncle die and that card was not right for him, even though I have only seen him maybe a dozen times in my life, through the internet I got to know him a little over the past few years, like he was a medic in WWII,
he  and Aunt Mary love their flowers, and this I  have know for a long time, a Deacon in the Catholic Church.
He also worked for NASA.
I started with the Joy's flowers and fence behind it for left side and the cross for him being a Deacon.
comp. made the sentiment.

 I had the pictures taken and decided to add some butterflies for a bit more color and what is a flower garden without butterflies, I like it both ways...cut with a punch..
so while at church this morning I noticed that the colors  have been changed to purple, because we are in the season of Lent, came home and pulled it up on design studio and now it is purple....

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment!!!