CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

whimsical Wednesday #45-color green

This week our challenge (#45)  is to create a card/project and incorporate the color green.
 
yesterday I had made these cute little note cards for my Christmas stash to give as presents, any way I was surfing different blogs and found this challenge at Whimsical Designs, make it green, how cool is that!!!

I received Kate's and Nate's ABCs Tues. in the mail from HSN, they have free shipping on a lot of their cartridges,   this is the first time I used it and boy do I like these carts. I just wish they had the shadow feature. I used my DS to get close to a shadow size...I just love this fun little ant..
lots of inking and I stamped the background on the green. I am also trying to use up some of my scraps   Note the different browns, greens and red.

4 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I love the cute bug and all the inking on the torn paper! Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great cards! Don't you just LOVE Nate & Kate's cartridges! These are one of my ALL TIME Favorites! So many ways to use them, you are going to just LOVE these! Thanks for sharing with us over at Whimsical Wednesday's!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these cards! I don't have either of those cartridges, and they are so cute! Thanks for playing with us this week at Whimsical Wednesdays, hope you come play with us again soon :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling cards!!!
    Thanks for joining Whimsical Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!