CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Saturday, March 3, 2012

birthday card

good morning to all, I can tell it is Saturday, I can hear the TV through the floor, Britt must have something interesting on...this is another of Kim's backgrounds that I had to work with
I cleaned my craft room and organized my papers and scraps, this card was made from all scraps, lots of inking... 

                                                     the inside
5 1/2 sq.
scalloped edges   5 1/4 long
bl 5 1/4 x 3 3/4
dotted  5 1/8 x 3 5/8
bl 4 1/4 x 2 1/4
gray dot 4 1/8 x 2 1/8
bl  3 1/2 x  2
 blue 3 3/8 x 1 7/8
scalloped 3 1/2

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, Carol. Love the paper choices. Isn't it great to use up your scraps..I always go to my HUGH scrap pile first. Great inking too, it really sets everything off!
    Cindy Porter
    http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!