CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Saturday, March 10, 2012

WOW...18 note cards yesterday!!!


Jeannie Phillips fishy and Ally Egass' chicken and another chicken from my kitchen....
you will find Jeannie's fish over at...
http://aplaceformycards.blogspot.com/search/label/Animal%20Kingdom?updated-max=2009-05-04T11:45:00-05:00&max-results=20&start=12&by-date=false

I made 10 of these little guys to add to my pile for Christmas and other gift giving occasions that always seem to come up,  I have always liked this cute fish of Jeannie's and thought I would give it a try, I had it on my DS for a long time and was in a low mojo moment yesterday,   and then made 10 of these....
lots of inking, layers,doodling,
 I made 4 of Ally's   you will find hers at...
http://www.rockpapercricut.com/2012/03/my-craft-spot-challenge-47-for-birds.html
I don't remember seeing this cute little chicken in from my kitchen, but I do think I will be making her more..
I am not sure what sentiment I will add under the chicken, will add later...these are 4 1/4 square with the chicken extending over the card to make a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inch card....I used all scraps for these, 
inking,
I also found this chicken in FMK and made 4 of these also....made these with all scraps, it is like pot luck!!!
I think the stripes are so cute....inking cuttlebug
I no longer finish the inside of note cards, when I made them last year, when I put the gifts together I noticed that there was not much space for writing, so I am leaving them blank, it also frees me up a lot!!!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR LOOKING,  I hope you get a chance to look at Jeannie and Ally's, they are worth the look

2 comments:

  1. Cool cards! great job. Carol, I have good new for you. I re-open my Etsy store i most of my card on sale now. You can visit my Blog for detail information. Thank you. Have a Wonderful Weekend! Olena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol! Found your blog while checking out My Craft Spot. I love your blog and your style of creating... Your cards are GREAT. You do such a nice job. I am your newest follower!!!! Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!