"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift
us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly."........................
.............................
............................
Live simply. Love generously.
Care deeply. Speak kindly.
CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!
Friday, March 30, 2012
ispy # 9
Hi all, for this sketch it was as easy to make 4 of them.
lots of inking, little gems, hemp cord, the "sweet" stamp is a dollar stamp from Michael's
and the swirl, on the cupcake, is a stamp from the cricut Art Philosophy cartridge package.
Wow, what a beautiful card. You'll love the sanding technique. Thanks for stopping in at my blog from the Carson's Creations blog Hop. I'm a new follower
Whoa...you have a production going on... Go Girl!!! Love all the colors and personally. I love a good cuppa Joe... Or is that a mocha latte, LOL!!! Glad you're playing with us at I Spy!!!
Thanks to you, now I'm going to have to search our that stamp from Michaels! Such and enabler you are :D Great cards and thanks for playing along with us over at iSpy!
Wow, what a beautiful card. You'll love the sanding technique. Thanks for stopping in at my blog from the Carson's Creations blog Hop. I'm a new follower
ReplyDeleteWhoa...you have a production going on... Go Girl!!! Love all the colors and personally. I love a good cuppa Joe... Or is that a mocha latte, LOL!!! Glad you're playing with us at I Spy!!!
ReplyDeleteI just came by to say thanks for joining the blog hop today and taking the time to visit my blog.
ReplyDeleteColin
Super fun colors and papers!! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at iSpy!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous set of cards! Thanks for joining in at I Spy~
ReplyDeleteWow, these are great! Thanks for playing at iSpy! :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great little set of cards! Thanks for playing with us this week at iSpy!
ReplyDeleteThanks to you, now I'm going to have to search our that stamp from Michaels! Such and enabler you are :D Great cards and thanks for playing along with us over at iSpy!
ReplyDelete