CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Friday, March 9, 2012

My Craft SpotMonday Challenge #47 - For the Birds

Monday Challenge #47 - For the Birds

Hey everyone!  I hope you had a great weekend!  Are you ready for another challenge?
This weeks Challenge:  For the Birds
(Make a card or other project - must include a bird)
 
 
good morning, and a chilly start to today it is!!   I found another cute challenge over at My Craft Spot  called for the birds, my girlfriend saw the  first robin of the year, I found this in my new cart, Kate's ABCs   a had to create with it. I love the way it turned out! I used pooh and friends for the fence and grass, to make it look like she was a bit protected from the elements, and DC for the sun to warm her up.
inking, pop dotted the flowers,
thanks for looking, Carol <><
 

2 comments:

  1. I love how your card turned out. The little robin with her speckled egg, so cute. Thanks for entering your card in this week's challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!