CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Birthday Sundaes # 45 and whimsical Wednesday #44

Challenge #45 - Get Messy Birthday Card

 This week we are challenging you to "Get Messy"! Create a birthday card using lots of inking, paints or mists and of course include a birthday sentiment/wording on your card front!

 

 Hello Whimsical Crafters. Welcome to challenge #44. This week we are "Getting Sketchy" with a super fun sketch that our very own designer, Nanne, created. Thank you Nanne! 

 Wow!!  I have 2 challenges in one... lots of inking on this card and follow the sketch...

not sure who will get this card, but I have a lot coming up in June..

 black   3 1/2 x 1     print  3 3/8 x 7/8  HB the same plus scalloped edge

 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the silhouette image, papers, and colors! Beautiful job with sketch!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very pretty card! I love how you did the banner- the black really makes it pop! Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Designs this week! :)
    Hugs,
    Heather P
    www.heather-p.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch! Love all the pearls and bling. Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card!!! That image and all the inking gives it a great vintage look!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Matting with the black really made the card stand out and the pearls are fb...Great job on the Whimsical Designs "Getting Sketchy" Challenge - awesome can't wait to see your next challenge entry.

    DT Monica Whimsical Designs
    alwaysforever.ning.com
    scraps2treasure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, love your cameo!!
    The pearls and rhinestones are such a nice touch!
    Thanks for joining Whimsical Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card I love the cameo! I love your take on Nanne's sketch. thanks for playing with us at Whimsical Wednesdays :) Hope to see you again soon.

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, I Love it! Love the black, really makes things POP! Very Contemporary Vintage (if that is such a thing, lol! So glad you shared with us over at Whimsical Wednesdays!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!