CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Mojo Monday 227 - CONTEST

Hi all, with Britt falling and getting a concussion on Tues. taking her in for a cat scan (turned out normal)
watching her so she did not trip and make things worse, the Dr. said she is good to go today, with no
 phy-ed til March 1st.....Tues. I get this call from school telling me that she is fine,  but she fell, hit her head playing bad-mitten and I should pick her up. When I got there, the girl could hardly stand so I took her to walk-in, put into a wheel chair because she was using me for support, Dr. gave her some memory test
she was a little confused with some of the questions she was asked, but over all she was doing well, had to watch for the night and get some rest.  went from a wheel chair on Tues.... Tylenol every 4 hours on Wed. back to school on Thurs.  Dr. today said things look really good and she can go for her drivers test on Friday!

Today I had some time to look at Mojo Monday and make a card...
when I first saw this card I had to make a different fold to go with the look...

                 2-11-2012     I had enough paper to make 3 more 


2 comments:

  1. Oh Carol...I know that was such a scare ! So glad that she is on the mend ! I hope she did perfectly on the drivers test!!! I love your card ....love al the layers...the lace and that sweet flower....it's so purtty!
    Take care my friend! xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a scare. Your card is lovely....love the design. My son fell at school when he was first grade, had a concussion and spent 3 days in the hospital. There is no greater scare than having your loved ones get injured.
    Hugs
    Carole

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!