CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Friday, February 24, 2012

iSpy Sketches #4

Hi, today I used the sketch from iSpy, in fact I made 2, one for my girlfriends birthday and the other for my stash. I had just given a lot to my girls because they always ask for more cards, I know I will never use them all, I just enjoy making them....

 
thanks for looking , Carol<><

black 3 x 4 1/4
dark print 2 7/8 x 3 5/8
black 2 1/4 x 3
yellow  2 1/8 x 2 7 /8

5 comments:

  1. Super cute card!! I love all of the layers in that flower! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at iSpy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love how you've attached the little tag to the flower pot! Thanks for playing along with us at iSpy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh very cute use of the sketch! I love your flowers-- thanks for joining in at I Spy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable flowers!!! Love the border and tag!!! Thanks for playing at I Spy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bold flower on your card! I will definitely bring a smile out on whoever receives it! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at iSpy Sketches :D

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!