CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

iSpy Sketches #3, baby card

good morning to all, My nephew is having a little boy in June, I thought I would get a head start when I saw this sketch over at ispy sketches....
I know that it looks like the letters would be supported from the top in the sketch, but I wanted it to look as if they are supported from the bottom, much to my surprise I think it looks like wheels from a train,
thanks for looking, Carol<><

           on the inside I added the negative from the cuts

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable baby card! Fantastic use of diaper pins instead of brads and I love that you spelled out baby on the bottom of the card. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at iSpy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! Great job! Olena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!!! Love those diaper pins and inthink it looks kinda like a train too!! Thanks for playing with us at I Spy!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!