Hi all, My girl friend just got back from an exciting sewing weekend retreat,,, must be the time of the year for crafting retreats, my sister was on one the same weekend but for stamping...I made it to look like a quilt because years ago I helped her make one large one for the women community and a small baby one. our homemakers club got together and tied it. It was a fun project
lots of inking, brads, little doodling and pop dotted
I wish I had taken a picture of the quilt before I added the sewing machine!!!
the inside..... when I think of something clever I will add it then
card base is 5 3/8 sq.
scalloped 5 1/8 sq;
punched start with 5 inch sq
green 4 " sq.
white 3 5/8 " sq.
flower pattered paper 3 1/2" sq
quilt sq's are 7/8 inch sq. cut in half on a die-angle


Oh Carol this card is awesome. Love all the detail and the quilted background. Your friend will treasure this beauty.
ReplyDelete