CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Monday, November 30, 2009

Verve November Release Thankful Hearts Blog Hop-gift card challenge

(Challenge #5) which we are calling the Gift Card Challenge!

During the holiday season, we often want to thank so many people around us for all of their service and hard work all year long (like the mailman, the hair stylist, etc.) and its nice to have some gift card holders on hand! So our challenge to you is to create a gift card holder of your own. You can create a gift card holder for birthdays, as a thank you, for anniversaries, for the holidays
I used a double sided paper and it made it super easy!

I did not put a sentiment on it  yet because of so many different things going on this time of year.
birthdays, Christmas,
the inside.

2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! Love the colors. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a smashing holder! I love your take on the challenge and the snowflake is lovely.
    Hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!