our new challenge isMetal/Metallic finnishes
ideal for all the Christmas card piles we are trying to create!
since all the kids loved this card at Diane's party I decided to make 6 more. This way when Britt comes
and says I need a card for this weekend and it already is this weekend (she does that to me) I'll be ready.
I did make an opps on these, the guitar is only 2 1/2" and in the original it was 3 1/2
since I made that mistake and was not going to toss them.
I made the flame looking things at 2"
I love the metallic shine to this paper from DCWV Rock Star stack

and another


how do you type a heavy metal onomatopoeia? These are rockin!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Crafty Creations with this great cards!
ReplyDeleteSaskia :)
awesome Carol...they totally ROCK! :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Maria
Happy Thanksgiving!
Wow !!! What cool cards !!! Those flames are awesome, Carol!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving!!!
xoxo Joy
these are awesome, I think it is soooo sweet yo make cards for her to give away.....so very cool...have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteenjoy *~*