cold weather in Minnesota comes. . . SNOW. I would like to see your snowy creations. From Snow creatures to lots of white, lets see what you can come up with and throw a snowcreation back at us.
and from Just Buggin..... animal die cut
this is what I came up with penguin at 3 inches shadow, blackout and reg. layered and pop dotted
my first time using flower soft....might use a little more next time.
a pedestal card



Great job with these challenges! Thanks for joining us at JB!
ReplyDeleteStephanie H *JB DT*
The snow looks so great, and your penguins are adorable! Thanks for playing with us at Just Buggin!
ReplyDeleteKandi *JB DT*
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations with this lovely card...sooooo cute!!
ReplyDeleteSaskia :)
Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Creations with your wonderful snow project! Cheers Claire x
ReplyDeleteOh this is just lovely - I adore penguins - you have set them off beautifully.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us over at Just Buggin - come back soon.
Best wishes
Karen
Just Buggin DT
Super cute! Love the snow!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joing us on JB!
great card! I haven't tried one of those yet. I love your trees and the penguins are adorable. thanks for playing with us at just buggin
ReplyDeleteVery cute card, I love penguins. Thanks for joining in on our challenge over at Just Buggin'.
ReplyDeleteLisa
JB-DT
oh my that is sooooo cute, I love the two penguins and the way the card stands up. I'm so glad you join in on the challenge.
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable. Happy feet, happy feet!!! Thanks for joining us at the Just Buggin' challenge.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Christine
What a happy card. You did a wonderful job. Thanks for joining us for the challenge.
ReplyDeleteDawn
Just Buggin' DT
Very cute....love all the details!!!
ReplyDeleteWow that is awesome! Love it!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Samantha
Just Buggin'