CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Paper Cutz Challenge #17

Paper Cutz Challenge #17

 This week we're switching gears for Challenge # 17. Make a card, LO or craft project using a hand stamped or digital stamped image. Too easy! Use any colors or theme that you'd like

I'm not really sure what a digital stamped image is, but I have a card maker and used some from there. I had so much fun making  them that I did 4.  take a peek..if this is not what you asked for, the greeting is hand stamped!

a pedestal card


 
my second  card..
also a pedestal card


and another....


the inside


can you see why I had so much fun? and my last
nice and colorful!


and the inside!



5 comments:

  1. You´ve made cue cards! I love the colours you used. Thanks for joining us at PCC this week.

    Sari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards, Carol! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol - These are beautiful! Thanks for your nice comment on the Cricut Messageboards! We'd love to have you come play sometime at Practical Scrappers! www.practicalscrappers.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My oh my what wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards! Thanks so much for playing on PCC hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!