CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Play Date Cafe # 04

Well, this is my week to host the challenge and I eagerly invite all of you to play along, as these are some of my favorite colors.  I chose blue/green, chocolate brown, tan and cream.  There is a peace and tranquility to these colors, which I am sure is the reason the bedroom in the picture just calls out for a nap.




 the inside

still trying to figure out my new camera, the last picture is the best for color.
Indie Are Butterfly, storybook Birthday Girl and marquee inside
 and I  am ready for a nap!

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful..I love EVERY aspect of this card.. thanks so much for playing with us at the PDCC..:) hugs

    ~visit my blog for free digi stamps and blog candy (upper right corner)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is beautiful inside and out, love what you did with the butterfly. Thanks for taking the Play Date Cafe Challenge with us. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is an amazing card, the butterfly is gorgeous....wow....have a fantastic day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!