CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Paper Cutz Challenge #15 and Play Date Cafe Challenge #02

this was done for 2 challenges Paper Cutz      any color using stars
For challenge # 15...another easy one, make a card, LO or craft project using stars.

and for The Play Date 
I have enjoyed the most are the ones with orange and yellow leaves, where the dark brown trunk stands out in stark contrast.  Hence my choice of colours for the challenge.  I hope you enjoy working with these brights this week, contrasting them with dark brown/black.

this is what I came up with   hope you like




                                     and the inside

tigger is from Pooh and friends, stars and friend from George

10 comments:

  1. I just love Pooh and Friends :-) Thanks for joining us at PCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tigger is my very favourite character from Pooh bear so this is just perfect!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! We are so glad that you played with us at The Play Date Cafe...great entry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! I love T-I-double G- ER. Thanks for playing on Paper Cutz Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww... this is so adorable.. wow you did a really great job with the colors.. and your card is so much fun..
    Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe.. I hope you will play round 3.. :) my color challenge...HUGS

    ps.. I have some free digi stamps on my blog..

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is a smiley card, thanks so much for taking the Play Date Cafe Challenge. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card...who doesn't love Tigger? Thanks for joining us this week at PCC!

    Hugs,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww, I love Tigger and I love your card!
    Thanks so much for joining us at PCC this week!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so fun, I love Tigger! Thanks for playing along with Paper Cutz this week! Br-t

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!