CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

the play date cafe challenge #3..Diane R, BD card

directions for this challenge   use red, black and white.

I thought this was going to be so hard, then I started to think, What would Britt like, my teenager.
this is what I came up with..
after I took this first picture I thought it looked too flat, so I made another guitar and pop dotted it...
for some reason the black looks washed out on pictures, the flat part where the You Rock is the right
shade of black on paper. this one looks better in person!

looks much better...........

made it into a pedestal card


everything is from Indie Art..guitar at 3 1/2 inched in reg and shadow, flame looking thing at 2 1/2 inches
in reg cut and shadow,   You Rock I  made on the comp with Chaucer font.  inked and glitter pen
hope you like!   
Britt wanted this card for Diane for her 14th BD, hope she liked it

11 comments:

  1. What a great take on this challenge! Very creative...thanks for playing with us...we appreciate your support at The Play Date Cafe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant - a card that my son would love for his birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card, either of my sons would love it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT CARD!! I love that you took the guitar and rocked it out.. the flames are so cool too :) Thanks so much for playing with us at the Play Date Cafe.. I hope you join us for Challenge #4.. HUGS

    ~I have free digi stamps and Blog Candy on my blog (upper right corner)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! I left you an award at my blog. Come pick it up!

    http://raqcreations.blogspot.com/2009/10/new-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carol---What a great card for the challenge. Thanks for the comment on my blog for your thoughts and prayers for me and my family through the passing of my sister in law. Big Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful take on challenge.
    Thanks for taking the Play Date Cafe Challenge with us. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cool card for a teen. Love it
    big hugs
    En x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fantastic card which any teen would enjoy receiving.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and signing up for blog candy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is such a great card for a younger one.... I love that image from Indie Art....

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!