CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Friday, November 20, 2009

cuttlebug spot challenge gobble, gobble and Paper Cutz Challente #18 and Cricut Cardz cahllenge

cuttlebug spot challenge gobble, gobble
I used another clip art for this card, I am having so much fun with my clip art,
clip art from Hallmark studio 2009,  MM scallop at 4 and 3 1/2, cuttlebug folders 2 different ones.
you might think the back ground be a bit odd, but it reminds me of wall paper when we move to Wausau
when I was a young girl. It did not stay up long because my parents did not like wall paper, there where more rooms that had wall paper, and it did not last for long!
and  for the Paper Cutz Challenge #18
With Thanksgiving just a week away, we decided that challenge # 18 would be to make a card, LO or craft project with a Thanksgiving theme. Use any colors you'd like and post your name and a link to your creation in Mr Linky by midnight, Thursday, November 26th. The winner of challenge # 18 will have their name entered in the December 4th Grand Prize drawing. So, don't be a turkey...join us for our Thanksgiving challenge, lol!

and for the Cricut Cardz Challenge #2
We definitely have an attitude of gratitude, so for challenge # 2, make a card with a Thanksgiving theme using any cartridge(s) or colors you'd like.

 
With love cuttlebug inside
 

9 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card all the designer elements came together perfectly! Thanks for playing along with Paper Cutz! Beth aka BR-T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that little turkey is just darling. I love that you finished off the inside of your card. Sometimes I don't take the time to do that. Thanks for adding your card to the CCC#2 challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVVVVVVVVVE that turkey! he is SOOOOO cute! I really like this card its super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little turkey!!! Thanks for joining us at Cricut Cardz Challenge and Paper Cutz Challenge this week!

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute card, love the turkey. Thanks for joining the fun at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable turkey. I like the inside also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card!
    Thanks for joining us at CCC this week!

    Sari

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! love the turkey. Thanks for playing at PCC.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!