CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Friday, August 20, 2010

Peachy Keen Challenge # 35 color & sketch combo

with these colors Apricot, teal, and orchid, I decided to go with a Halloween theme,
this is for my grand daughter who love the paper dolls,
see sketch here....
http://peachykeenstampschallenge.blogspot.com/

                                            the inside, will finish with a sentiment later..

8 comments:

  1. Awwww! What a cute little pumpkin! Great job with the PKS Challenge, and I"m so happy you could play along with us!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet Halloween card for your grandaughter. She'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card, Carol !! Love the patterned paper for the pumpkin....its all just precious !!
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure your grand daughter will love this! That paper doll is so CUTE! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I love the little girl!
    tfs
    Kim H

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the doll! How cute and the detail is amazing. Very nice!

    Laurie

    ps Thanks for popping by my site and for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe uber cute. My babys name is Aubrey and so she loves it too lol.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!