CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

cardabilities sketch #9

this morning I found this new blogger spot  (new to me) and thought the sketch was something I would like to try, couldn't sleep, so why not, I even had everything cut before going to church,
since I have been making my Christmas cards with different sketches ...I saw ornaments in the corners and garlin in the center,,,
you will find sketch here..
http://cardabilities.blogspot.com/
                                                                    the inside
thanks for looking

13 comments:

  1. Hi Carol,
    love your take on the sketch, thank you for joining in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, I luuuv your take on the sketch! How brilliant- ornaments :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cardabilities & hope to see you next time. Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol, thank you so much for visiting my blog. Your cards are all beautiful! I especially LOVE how you also complete the inside as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Carol. I love the sparkle on the star. I envy you so much when I see that you finish the inside at the time you are making the card...I wish I could stay with the project start to finish but I get too bored.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty! It's very festive... love all the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for coming and playing with us at cardabilities =) Christmas already? girl you are on the ball wtg

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a wonderful take on the sketch....great christmas card...inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card..I love the colors and stars. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card! I'm so glad you played along with us. :)
    - April

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an awesome card! great job on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a beautiful Christmas Card! :) Great take on the sketch and thanks for playing along with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful take on the sketch! I love that you chose a Christmas theme, and that you finished the inside of the card too! Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!