CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Peachy Keen Challenge # 34

I have been enjoying the designs that I have found, this one is from peachy keen and it was to follow the sketch.
this is what I came up with,,,
cardinal is from winter woodland, cricut cartridge
paper from K & company, last year on clearance.
                                                    I made 2, just a bit different
                           and the inside, will finish with sentiment at a later date,
we had a nasty storm this morning, so I had to wait a few hours before I could cut it.

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! I love the bright colors! Amazing job! Good luck with the Peachy Keen Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are very pretty! I love the lace border punch! Good luck with the PK challenge and thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I somehow never get to the insides of the cards I do. The inside is as nice as the outside on yours...great job!

    Thanks for playing along with our Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love seeing some Christmas cards this time of year, and the inside of your cards is so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Carol...nothing says Christmas like cardinals and you did a fabulous job on them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carol, Your cards are gorgeous! WoW!! I love the cardinal cut and the lacy borders are lovely! Good Luck with the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is stunning! Excellent job :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!