CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

quilts of different colors

HI over at  Cardz TV   Mary had a way to use up scraps and make quilts out of them. So far I only made the quilt and made many changes to mine, they still need to be made into card so here is a look at mine so far.....

lots of one inch squares, and I have more ready to go.... as you can see above I also used


and scored at 1 1/8 inch on the back side for another look....yup... this was a lot of work!!!
thanks for looking    Carol<><

4 comments:

  1. Carol, these are AWESOME!!! You've been a busy lady! Have a great week...Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice cards you did a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol, you did an great job on these cards! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW...what great cards Carol. You really put a lot of thought and work into these.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!