For challenge # 38...ANYTHING GOES! Make a card using any cartridges, colors or theme you'd like.
I have wanted to make this cake for awhile now,so with Jamie's bd coming up soon I thought what a better time. I used wild card and from my kitchen with my design studio.
you would think that the frame was from wild card, but no, "it' your day" was and the frame is a tab from FMK re-sized with my DS,inking and liquid pearls
the inside


HI my sweet friend... I received my card it is beautiful!!...and was so sweet of you!...I love it, it is absoutely beautful... Tahnk you so much!
ReplyDeleteI just saw your beautiful, beautiful Christmas Cards..I love the vibrant colors... I love them all.
Hugs
Jeannie
Oh Carol this is so cute! You did a great job on the cake and the colors are so yummy!
ReplyDeleteVery cute card thanks for sharing!!!
ReplyDelete