Hi all, today I was helping out a new person to the cricut world, not that I am an expert or anything like that, but I am the only person Lorraine knows who own one...so I was glad to help, I have called her mom in bible study so I'm sure that is one reason she felt comfortable to ask for help. So we made a card for her daughter, a good friend, for her birthday coming up. and I didn't get a picture of it....dang.... but I did get to make this one for Lorraine's ann. comeing up... I found this layout on Paper in the works blog. I really love her work and don't get anywhere near the detailing but I try.... she will also sew, cut by hand and does a lot of coloring and inking, not sure if she makes her own layouts, but they are great! here are the measurement on mine
brown layer, 5 1/4 x 5 1/4 .....patterned paper, 5 1/8 x 5 1/8
tall 1st layer brown, 2 1/2 x 4 1/4 patterned paper.....2/3/8 x 4 1/8
center layer brown 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 patterned 3 1/8 x 4 3/8
long strip brown 1 1/8 x 5 1/4 patterned 1 x 5 1/8
very center brown 2 5/8 square patterned 2 1/2 square
the rose is from cricut 50 states @ 2 1/8" in blackout base and shift flower
I also used a corner punch, ink, MS pearls and a fisker punch on the inside for fun!
the inside


No comments:
Post a Comment
thank you for your comment!!!