For challenge #37, make a card with any cartridges or theme you'd like, using orange, yellow, blue, black and white ONLY. Post your name and a link to your card in Mr Linky by midnight EST, Tuesday, August 17th. If you're picked by random.org as our winner, your name will be entered in the grand prize drawing for August! Have fun and good luck everyone!
Hi all, for this Mary wants us to use the colors above, so I looked to see who's birthday is next....Olivia will be 3 next month so it had to be childish, I know pooh is in red but I looked for the deepest orange I could find (burnt orange) and I managed to stay with the colors...and honey yellow for pooh
cartridges...pooh and friends and celebrations
will add sentiment later, the inside
I also just found a challenge on The pink stamper to use an animal...so I add pooh to it also...


This is cute--and I love the colors!
ReplyDeleteThis is really cute! I love it!
ReplyDeleteGreat choice for the challenge Carol. Youi did a fabulous job on this card.
ReplyDeleteGreat job on your card Carol and a wonderful take on the challenge.
ReplyDeleteI saw your card on MPS, and immediately fell in love with the colors. I had to come over and tell you how much I liked your card and color choice.
ReplyDeleteHow cute is this card! I love Pooh! Thanks for joining us at CCC this week!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Mary
Super cute!!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute card. Very nice.
ReplyDelete