Hi all, I thought this was a great challenge, my only problem was I was still stuck in the snow from May 7th.
coming back to this sketch saying it has to be snow, even though I would like the butterflies.
this is what I came up with....the snow won!
Cricut WW snow flake cut @ 2 1/4 inches
George cylinder @ 2"
cuttlebug snowflake folder
MSsnowflake punch a few gems,
and PEACHY KEEN snowflakes in different colors for the background.
I am really pleased with the way this turned out....
the inside


I love the hexagonal cut of the paper with the scalloped shadow! It's perfect for that snowflake!
ReplyDeleteYou should be pleased! You did a great job! I love your stamped background with the embossing folder! Thanks for playing along with us at PKS!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty. I just love blue and white for Christmas, especailly for snowflakes. Great card!
ReplyDeleteIt actually makes me smile to see a winter card now!
ReplyDeleteGreat take on the sketch for this challenge. Hope you play along with us in our next challenge.
I think your card came out very nice!! It's STILL so cold over here where I live so this card is PERFECT!!
ReplyDeletethanks for joining us @ Peachy Keen!
hugs,
Emma;)
Oh, your snowflake card is so refreshing!! It's nearly 90 degrees here today, but very welcome after the cold, wet spring we've had. Great card, and I'm so happy you could take the Peachy Keen Challenge with us!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lorie
Super cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeen!
ReplyDeleteNikki
Very nice...Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. HUGS...SK :)
ReplyDelete