CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

5 years in the making...and she is confirmed!!!

I thought I would show you Brittany and her confirmation cake, good thing that is all I had planned yesterday to make because I woke up with such a headache that quickly turned into a migraine.
I made the cross to match her card (earlier post)  so it was easy for me to do.
I did add a piece of  oval plastic to the bottom cut @ 5 1/2 inches to protect the paper from the grease in the frosting.
                                                 In the front yard, what a beautiful day!!
                     all robed up, I know I said 5 years in the making, but they grow up so fast!
                                                     Dad, Britt, Mom (me) and Aubrey
                                                            was a great tasting cake!!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cake and Congratulations on Brittany's confirmation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Brittany!!!!!!!!! Beautiful cake Carol. Hugs, Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Brittany! I'm sure you are very proud of her. Beautiful cake Carol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what beautiful cards and cake. Congratulations on your daughters confirmation.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!