Hi all, I cut this card with cricut robots.... When I was looking through the images I saw a cow with this particular cut... this is for a 4 year old who loves his cows, so I had to make it black and white!
I think she turned out looking like a cow...
Robots #14 cut@ 4inches
the gears and wrench are from indie art, I added the next day to fill in the empty spot.
and I cuttlebuged the words
paper is all about boys, and inked around everything
I don't get overly excited about my cards, but this one I am really happy the way it turned out
the inside
here I added the gears and wrench to fill in the left side



This is a great card ... just adorable. Perfect for a 4 year old ... he'll love it!!
ReplyDeleteJo xx
What a bright cheery card, and she does kinda look like a cow. :) (Nice blog background, by the way. hehehehehe)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun card for a 4 year old! Love the paper you used, it's so bright and cheery and is perfect!
ReplyDeleteThis is just ADORABLE !!!! Love that "cow " !! You are so creative,Carol!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for looking at my blog...your comments always lift my spirits!!
xoxo Joy