CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Saturday, May 8, 2010

MoJoMonday # 137, Mother nature is still in charge!!

What a surprise we got from mother nature. on Tuesday we had a beautiful rainbow and last night it started snowing like crazy. No power this morning from the heavy snow left behind (that was no surprise)
Cricut winter woodlands branch @ 2 inches, and the bird @ 1 3/4 inches
                                                                             the inside
                                                last night around 5pm   5-7-10
                                                                 this morning  5-8-10
                                                            this morning  5-8-10
                                                     damage in the shang gardens 



4 comments:

  1. O WOW Carol!!!!! This is not a fun, when snow damage your garden. Now i'm not surprise why you maked a winter card. Hug, Nataliya.
    Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card! I like how you've modified the sketch to suit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got WHAT??? Snow in May...Sure makes we glad I live in Florida! Great card by the way...love the little cardinal and the embossing is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh the snow! The last time it snowed here was May 1st. I love it when you share your pictures. The card is beautiful, of course. You always do such pretty work. Hop over to my blog when you get a chance and participate in my first ever challenge! I'd love to see what you come up with. Thanks, Janis :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!