"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift
us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly."........................
.............................
............................
Live simply. Love generously.
Care deeply. Speak kindly.
CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
after the rain 5-4-2010
we have needed rain for sometime now. Looking out the window I saw this beautiful double rainbow.
I even stepped out into the rain to get these pictures.
OHHHHHH what a beautiful sight !!! It gives me goose bumps to look at it.....thank you for sharing that.....I love looking at God's handy work !! xoxox Joy
WOW! I love it! So pretty!!! Oh, and I love the new blog background.... I'm thinking I need to change mine again now. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful photo. I like the flowers on your blog. Hugs Nataliya.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I love rainbows, there is something magical about them. Thanks for sharing the pictures!
ReplyDeleteOh so pretty, what a wonderful picture to have and to share. You should make a card out of it!
ReplyDeleteOHHHHHH what a beautiful sight !!! It gives me goose bumps to look at it.....thank you for sharing that.....I love looking at God's handy work !!
ReplyDeletexoxox Joy