CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Confirmation Cards

I could not remember seeing any confirmation cards on the CMB or any place online, so I was on my own with these, when I saw a sketch while I was looking at blogs yesterday I knew what and how they would turn out.
I don't remember who's blog I found this on but it is a sketch  by Melissa Craig.
for my daughter and 2 of her good friends
Cricut cuts  oval from George @ 5 1/2 and 4 3/4"
Indie Art cross @ 4 1/2inches in base and blackout. and lots of inking,  1/2 fold finished size.
                                                       Brittany's card
                                                                        pop dotted
                                                                      the inside
                                                                              Hannah's

                                                                 Matthew's
                                                                         all 3
                they are all finished  matching the fronts with the same computer generated sentiment.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carol. What a beautiful card you made. Love it. Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. The paper you used is perfect! I'm sure your daughter and her friends will cherish them.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!