CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Saturday, May 29, 2010

father's day card for f-i-l

Hi all, I found a new challenge, so I have one more in May!
Over at My Pink Stamper   Robyn is giving away a Cricut Expression  donated from Provo Craft.
there are rules so check them out over at her blog  http://www.mypinkstamper.com

This is for my father in law (the farmer) who loves, loves, loves, his garden and flowers.Since I just finished  his BD card with a farm theme on it, I thought I would make one with something he truly loves.
Cricut cuts     pooh and friends tigger # 8 wheel barrel @ 2 1/2 "
WIMG       pot @ 1 1/2" with different flowers @ small sizes garden tools @ 1 1/4 & 1"
Don Juan Pa @ 1"
back ground paper is completely boys and other scraps.
                                                                     the inside

3 comments:

  1. This is very nice! I love the "PA"! Thanks for sharing! XOXO Momo

    www.madebymomo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful paper and layout! He'll love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Carol! Love the paper you used and so much detail. Your father in law will love it!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!