CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

cricut 360 challenge # 7 Old West

 what would the old West be without a good train??? When I was a little girl I remember going on this open old train, the kind that went slow!!! It was a lovely ride....
I made it into a shaped card using My Community cartridge cut @ 5inches
lots of inking and layering

Challenge # 7 - Old West.   Let's go YEE HAA! We all have something cowgirl in us.Let's create some old west type of card or layout. Use ANY cartridge.
 will fit into a 1/2 fold envelope

5 comments:

  1. This is super cute! Thanks for joining us at cricut360!
    Deb Crowder
    bugjuiced.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Western Train. I love the color of the paper. Thanks for joining us at Cricut360.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! PERFECT for the Old West challenge! Thanks for joining us at Cricut 360!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love shaped cards and you did an amazing job! Thanks for joining us at Cricut360.

    Leirad
    leiradcardmakingcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Cricut 360!

    Stacey
    staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!