anyway I have this little spider who is just a little out of my reach....
"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."........................ ............................. ............................ Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.
CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

WOW! your card is awesome. Olena
ReplyDeleteCUTE!!! I love that big ole spider and all the polka dots !! You did a great job with the doodlin too! Thanks for the sweet comments on my card for John Allen!! I guess I really might have to get on a "crop duster" and fly over to see him sometimes! lol As soon as things get back to normal with me....if that is even possible...I have a lil somthing for you. Ill let you know before I send it so you can be on the look out!
ReplyDeletexoxo Joy