CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Monday, August 22, 2011

My craft spot challenge # 21

I was not sure how I missed this challenge this week but I sure am glad it was extended a week!!!
Then I remembered, Dad in the ER, that would take anyone away from crafting.


This weeks Challenge:  Gift Bags/Boxes!
                                                                   (Make a gift bag, box or other container)

I Love making gift boxes, they add so much to a gift of cards, like one more present!!! 

 I found this box on youtube @ jacque1263.....super easy to put together and the perfect size for note cards
I decorated it like a card from a few post ago...

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful box! I love the pretty butterfly and white lacy border! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely box! The red is so striking against the black and white.
    Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!