CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge # 86

Are you ready for Cricut Cardz Challenge #86? This week's challenge is "Tuitti Fruitti"! Make a card using fruit, and you may use any cartridges, colors or occasion you'd like.
SO How about an apple pie??? It has been years since I have made any pie, it is on my list to make one this fall,  a card will have to do for now....my brother and s-i-l will get this for their anniversary coming up.....
                                     Yummmm....

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks so yummy, you did a great job with all the detail, I just love it! Thanks for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummmmmy!!! This is so cute the way you set a little baking scene with the rolling pin and finished pie. Thanks for playing along with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hummmm...do I want cake or do I want pie for breakfast. Great card!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!